How to Master CSR24
Technology | Connections Editor | Jul 15 2022
Hungry to learn more about CSR24? Learn from insurance expert Brian Bartosh as he provides five tips for promotion and use of the product.
Market the Benefits
- Build it and they will come does not apply to CSR24 when you are implementing the product into your agency brand and services. You MUST market the benefits, which means sending more than just a one-time communication. Branding the service to your own agency is important. When we provide an Auto ID Card, we ask or remind the client to use their client portal (CSR24). Additionally, when filing a claim, we suggest that they use their mobile application. There are also many other services they can add on when suggesting the use of CSR24.
Create a Visual
- Employee photos in Applied Epic or Applied TAM will transfer over in the Client Portal of CSR24. This provides a visual of who is servicing their account. Make sure that CSR24 is configured with all the details of your employees, as this is your client’s service team. This will help personalize the site.
Utilize the Live Chat Option
- If you use a Live Chat option on your website, you can embed this link in CSR24. Your client will have the link at their disposal when they login to the portal (CSR24). This is the quickest way to connect if they need any assistance. This proves more effective than texting or emailing. A cool fact is that an average individual can manage multiple (5-8) chat conversations versus email, phone calls or a personal visit.
Set up Multiple Start Pages
- Consider shifting your version from Basic access to Complex (Think Bronze, Silver and Gold). Each start page version provides more services. This allows you to introduce basic portal use to your clients (Bronze) and then more detail for your sophisticated accounts (Gold).
User Access Can be Setup from the Contact Information
- A user can have access to multiple accounts, and each account can have multiple users. Use this to your advantage by giving individuals in the household or business specific access to what they need or access to multiple related accounts. For a personal account, young drivers can have limited access for virtual Auto ID Cards, and parents can have full access to pay the premiums. For a commercial account, the CFO could see billing details and the COO could see all of the coverage details. Make sure to download a logo or for personal, a picture of their home. This personalizes their portal login experience.
In conclusion, these tips focus on getting better usage and adoption from clients. Many agencies today struggle with hitting their numbers. The more they can do on the site, the more they use it. In time, they will depend on this neat resource and it will give an agency the competitive advantage to retain an account. Once they get into using it, it is difficult to leave and lose the benefit of CSR24.
Tags: User Tips , CSR24 , ACN , Support