Top 10 Tips and Tricks From Applied Net
Operations | Connections Editor | Nov 15 2022
This year's Applied Net conference boasted over 4,400 attendees who all came prepared to network and share key insights for managing your agency's systems and operational needs. Read on for some of this year's best tips and tricks.
1. Use email templates that populate in Outlook and attach to Epic.
2. Store notes and information in fields in Epic to reduce time spent finding information.
3. Implement a client portal to allow customers to self-serve.
4. Use CSR24 as a training tool during onboarding of new service employees.
5. Use Indio to obtain updated information, renewals, support apps, and e-signatures.
6. Simplify your EPIC workflow process and train users to be more efficient day to day.
7. Automate renewals with Epic Quotes.
8. Save time running reports and track employee performance with Applied Analytics.
9. Implement mandatory tasks on cancellation activities for retention.
10. Convert emails to tasks in Outlook for cleaner inboxes and more organized tasks.
1. Use Epic add-ins in Outlook.
2. Configure your system accurately for your agency and don’t accept Applied’s out-of-box verbiage.
3. Use Hot Keys (keyboard shortcuts).
4. Use eDocs, Docusign, and e-signatures.
5. Use the "Send via Email" feature to send an email directly out of Epic.
6. Outsource as much as possible for back-end work.
Tags: Applied Net , Tips , Tricks